Samsung has just released the new magician software (Version 4) that comes with the support for the new features of Windows 8. The software user interface is completely new, and the front page that pops up once launched offers the most need information about your Samsung SSD drive, like written bytes, health status, and firmware info.
The Samsung Magician software is designed to help users easily manage the health and performance of their Samsung SSD. In addition to providing vital SSD health status information, Magician will assist users in updating firmware, measuring performance, and optimizing the configuration of a Windows operating system installation.
Samsung Magician software is developed and distributed exclusively for owners of Samsung Solid Sate Drives (SSDs).
New Features In Version 4.0
Magician 4.0 features a number of significant improvements over version 3.2:
- Completely redesigned User Interface and User Experience.
- Simple, graphical indication of drive health status and Total Bytes Written.
- At-a-glance system configuration information, including SATA interface and AHCI support.
- Re-designed OS Optimization featuring three common user profiles and detailed explanations of each configuration option.
- SSD Authentication feature to verify your SSD is a genuine Samsung product.
-]. Download Samsung Magician Software (Version 4.0) [English Language Only] [Size: 7.97 MB]
-]. Download Samsung Magician Software (Version 4.0) [Multi-Language] [Size: 7.97 MB]
Samsung SSD New Migration Tool (Version 1.2)
The Samsung Data Migration software is designed to help users quickly, easily, and safely migrate all of their data – including their current operating system, application software, and user data – from their existing storage device (e.g. HDD) to their new Samsung SSD.
Samsung Data Migration software is developed and distributed exclusively for owners of Samsung Solid State Drives (SSDs).
Go to Download Page